LeO is looking for the best and brightest to build the next generation insurtech company.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious global tech company? Interested in working with a
groundbreaking product that will set the standard for the insurance industry? Is diversity,
personal development and professional growth high on your list?
If all of this is high on your list, you should apply to join the growing team at LeO today!
● Research key accounts, identify key players and generate interest of potential customers.
● Outbound Prospecting – from identifying potential customers and partners for LeO through business development opportunities and channel development in order to create a quality pipeline.
● Schedule demos \ discovery calls and frontal meetings.
● Inbound Leads - follow up, educate, pre-qualify and develop substantial volume of
relevant leads to create sales-ready meetings and opportunities based upon qualification criteria.
● Work closely with the management and product teams.
● Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to the assigned account executive.
● Achievement of monthly and quarterly meeting and opportunity targets.
● Proven experience with insurance agencies / brokerages / companies and active
network in the insurance industry in the US market - A MUST.
● Highly organized, self-directed, a quick learner and a true team player who thrives in a
fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
● Strong proficiency with Google, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Prospect.
● Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and marketing automation solutions – a PLUS.
Location: New York, United State.
If you’re interested, please get in touch with me at